Sunday, July 01, 2007

I miss

I miss that felling
I miss that only thing that gives our lives some meaning
I’m starting to think
That love I just another Hollywood invention
Just like perfection.

I miss that only thing,
I miss that only thing, which is between the divine and mortal
I miss being a part of something beautiful
I miss wakening in the morning felling other one breath

I miss that sensation, of having my finger node to other ones
Thinking that our souls are bound for eternity
That forever is just too short
And time is just another measure in our lives.

I do not know if there is someone, for every one
I swear I have search, sea and sky
But nothing seems to be right

All girls I have known
Worry more of what you have
But not much in whom you are
If there is someone, if love is real
Send me sign, let me now you’re here.




No comments: