Sunday, July 29, 2007

yet another night

Full moon again
And this frizzing cold runs throw my veins
Quite night, all around seems dead
All but the voices in my head

I don’t now if it’s you I miss
Or is the fact of being at your side
I miss, I miss the fact
The fact of you and me
All the things we built
The dreams and hopes
That are now gone

Many nights just like these
I’ve dreamed with us
Just as the time haven’t pass
With your beautiful smile, and big brown eyes
And the way you always seemed to be right

I've always blame myself
For all that happened those days
I think every now and then
Of the things I could done better
Guess that doesn’t matter
Not to you
Not anymore

Hope you as are happy, as I’ve heard you are
You are one of those pure souls
That doesn’t deserve anything less
But a life full of happiness

No comments: